Several signs that I AM a pseudo-feminist:
Prelude: I’ve never said that I am a feminist, however, all students in my college learned feminism. And most of them agreed (although only 0.00001%) that women should have their position equally with men in the society, by any definition of course. The more far I get from the time I studied it, the more I am convinced that I am a pseudo-feminist (as jame and sisie said). And it is irritating.
Several signs that I AM a pseudo-feminist:
1.I didn’t cut my hair short. This is the longest hair I’ve ever had. Just because my boyfriend wanted it so.
2.I didn’t protested when several police (whom my agency gave training for) teased me they want to handcuff me. I just gave them a shy smile. Just because I want them to be pleased.
3.I was the one who cleaned up the dishes after me and my boyfriend had lunch. Just because I wanna be seen as a complete woman in front of the society (read: his father and mother)
I think those explain.
Hiks. So, wanna publish Postmopolitan, guys? =)
3 comments:
Dear, deep down inside every women (so-called feminist or not) memang begitu adanya... Gue sendiri gak begitu menuntut equality antara pria dan wanita, soalnya menurut gue sex and gendernya emang beda sih. Different ppl, different treatment dong (kabur takut ditimpuk hard-core feminists). Buktinya, kalo cowok nggak pernah nraktir ceweknya (at least once deh), pasti dibilang pelit. Haha. Enivei, Ovy, diborgol polisi sounds so.... jorok. Raunchy, deh. Hahahaha.
this is hard,but i must say..i am so disappointed with u...how could u do such things??
ngapain juga lo nyuciin piringnya dia, emang dia nggak punya tangan????
plis deh vie,get a grip..it wont make him love u more..trust me.
aku ingin meninggalkan komen yang witty dan mendalam...
tapi yang kepikir sama gue pas baca entry ini cuma 1...
iiihhhh oviii KINKY mainannya borgol!!!
Post a Comment