My dad has always said, if you want to buy something, buy something that is productive, i.e: a nice suit. This will make you look better, then it will press the first impression button in others’ head, and the conversation will run well, and perhaps you will get some opportunities from people’s first judgment on you: jobs, scholarship, cover girl.
The story begins since currently I am pretty intrigued with the lush smooth metallic Nintendo DS! I am playing different scenarios that link Nintendo DS with productivity. As far as I can come into is, playing Nintendo will make me relaxed and happy. In such stage of emotion, I can be more productive afterwards. Hummphhh…..
Does that do me a justice?
2 comments:
true vindication.hahaha
tapi gapapalah.
beli sendiri ini kaan
we have the same dilemma. tell me if you've decided to buy it, then i'll buy my nintendoo wii fit, haha.
Post a Comment